- Hmm, accidentally forgetting your children at Chuck E. Cheese? Really?? And wait, it was YOUR child’s party??? Yeah, ok. I think that ish was deliberate, but I wasn’t there. That’s like taking your dog to the groomers, then accidentally leaving without the pooch. Really??? Your sole purpose as a grown ass person visiting CEC is for the benefit of a child. How exactly do you forget said child? And not just any child – YOUR child. **smh** Nah, I not buying it. Those folks wanted a BREAK. Foolish. Phone a friend or relative man. Don’t leave your kids at CEC. .
- Told y’all this recipe was easy and adaptable. Ms. Beautifully Complex made it here and love it. Here’s a repost: Easiest crockpot recipe ever – pick your protein (chicken, pork, turkey), throw it in the crockpot (frozen or thawed) with chopped up onion, green peppers and mushrooms, a packet of Hidd.en Val.ley Ranch dressing powder, a can of cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup and VOILA! MrTDJ actually hates ranch dressing, but loves this recipe. I never share ingredients with him. Y’all can thank me later!
- A few updates on recent posts that had unresolved issues:
- Nope, never did get that Secret Santa package, nor any type of email correspondence. Imagine that. ‘Nuff said.
- The reader with the pics and letters from old boyfriends? She appreciated the feedback y’all left. She decided to shred the letters and only keep a couple of pictures that showed her and the ex along with other friends; no hugged up couple shots. She’s going to incorporate them into her existing photo albums.
- So, good ole B’more claims there is an underground water leak and that’s it’s been that way for over a year. Um, so y’all knew there was a water leak BUT DIDN’T FIX IT?? Nope, it’s the homeowner’s responsibility. **taps the screen** Hey, Baltimore water authority – it’s beyond ridiculous and dare I say potentially criminal to allow an underground water leak on the property of a city resident to go unresolved to the tune of 20 grand! Aside from the astronomical bill, what about ALL THAT WATER??? Obviously they don’t give two sh*ts about water conservation or the environment. I have a feeling that my friend will be in the fight of her life trying to get this f*ckery resolved.
- I’m liking Pinterest ALOT! Didn’t think I would, but I digs it. Found some cool ideas for LittleTDJ’s room as he transitions from “toddler” to “big boy”. Will be trying two new recipes this weekend. **nods head slowly** Me likes!
- I’ve been asked to do a couple of guest posts around these here interwebs. I’ll be sure to tell y’all where once I find something to actually write about. Insert writers block in 3, 2, 1 – BOOM!
- My Pandora station that I started with Ms. Vivian Green is just E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. I haven’t had to change it in almost a week. I think she is so tremendously talented, yet unrated and not nearly as well-known as she should be. I’m jamming! Try it out!
- I’m a nerd and I love the English language. Seriously. There are times, when for emphasis, I’ll spell things wrong or give them a dramatic flair, times when I’ll use internet lingo and/or abbreviations, moments when I’ll use slang and popular vernacular, and even times when I’ll make a typo, but no matter my method, I believe that I always write in such a way that people can understand what I’m saying. Ya dig? Anyone disagree? =) I’m a member of several listservs, facebook groups, etc and I’ve reached my breaking point with trying to decipher FOOLISHNESS! A mixture of capitals and lower case in the same word? Misspelling simple words? Using the wrong tense repeatedly? Thoughts more scattered than a darn Rubik’s Cube. I’m done. As of today, the following 3 operations are in full effect – Scale Back Facebook Friends, Set More Gmail Filters, and Unsubscribe for Inane Groups. Whew. I can only imagine how much better I’ll feel after the fact!
What’s up in y’alls neck of the woods?