- You must post 11 random things about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- Go to their blog and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
Well, since I’m feeling like a Becky bad-azz today, I’m gonna modify the rules to my liking. 11 is not a number that I care for, so I’m gonna go with 10 randoms:
- I’m happy that Xmas is over because I simply love Celia’s chocolate covered cherries. The ones with the CLEAR center, NOT the icky nasty Queen Anne or others with the cloudy middle. They usually come back near Valentine’s Day, but I pretend I don’t see them.
- I’ve got not one single ounce of SAHM in my body. And I ain’t ‘shamed. Now, I’d love for us to be wealthy so I didn’t have to work, but um, LittleTDJ will be active and scheduled.
- I went to a noteworthy elementary school on Long Island in NY. Well, not when I was there, but in ’09 they made some headlines. Shout outs to the school formerly known as Ludlum Elementary, now Barack Obama Elementary. They were the first school in the US to name a school after the Prez. Go Hempstead!
- When making a PB&J sandwich, I like 3 times as much PB as J. And my J? Strawberry only.
- I’ve got 31 blogs in “draft” form. ***shaking my head*** I really, really need to get on that.
- I just hit the button to clear my google reader. I had 971 unread items. Back to zero now. #stopthepressure
- I’m not sure I like Pinterest, but I’ve not unsubscribed yet. Gotta keep playing around with it.
- The majority of scars on my body are the results of car accidents or cat incidents. Hmm. Interesting.
- I love lemon and lime flavors as they relate to sweet items. Savory items? Not so much. Thumbs down to lemon pepper seasoning, tex mex dishes with lime and cilantro, etc.
- MrTDJ makes me late for EVERYTHING. Seriously. I used to arrive to things on time, but that dude puts a wrinkle in all my timely plans. Add in the mini clown that is LittleTDJ, and it’s a wonder I make it anywhere before folks leave. Thank God people who love me are patient.
Ye Yo Diaries didn’t ask me to answer any other questions, but between my other two taggers, I’ve got 22 questions to answers. Um……Nope! Not gonna be able to do it. So, I randomly chose #’s 1, 4, 7 and 10 from I Choose the Sun and #’s 2, 5, 8 and 11 from Inner Diva for a total of #8. They are off course re-numbered #1-8 because WordPress can’t follow my thought process AT ALL. Of course, y’all follow me, right? Right! Here they go:
- What is your dream job? A working, published, full time author
- What would you tell your 18 yo self? Tough one. Laugh more, enjoy being young, don’t be so hard on yourself, DON’T SIGN THAT DAMN CREDIT CARD APPLICATION!!!
- At what time of the day were you born? 11:01pm
- How do you feel about being “tagged”? Loved it! Haven’t been tagged in quite awhile
- In your Lifetime original movie, who would play you? Hmm, another tough one. Maybe Naomi Harris. Do y’all know her? She played a kick azz zombie killer chick with a heart in 28 Days Later, and a tough azz Interpol agent in Ninja Assassin. Do I think I’m an action hero or something? Nah, but I like her mix of spunk and heart.
- What’s your favorite movie? Ugh! Must I pick just one??? My top 5 haven’t changed in many years, and on any given day, any of the 5 could take top billing over the others. Today it’s gonna be Beaches. I tear up just thinking about it.
- Will you miss the Twinkie? They still make Twinkies???
- Are your ears pierced? If they are, did you get them done when you were little, or when you were older? Yep, first hole when I was a baby. 2nd when I was 12. It hurt, I flinched, they were crooked, I was pissed, they closed. End of story.
Now, a few questions I’d like answered:
- If you could only list to one musical artist for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
- Which do you prefer: red or white wine? What’s your favorite wine?
- Describe something relate to eating/food that you do that others might find strange.
- On average, how many texts do you send and receive in a day?
- Name someone who passed away in the last ten years that you would have liked to have met. What would you have discussed?
Hmm, I’m gonna tag 5 folks. Seems like a lot of my buds already got rounded up in this latest tagging effort. I’m selecting some blog peeps that I’m curious to know more about. I hope they are game to play:
Now the rest of y’all feel free to chime in of course! Have a great weekend!!