- The sound of my son’s voice is definitely the sweetest and most pleasant sound I’ve ever heard.
- Tropical Chewy Lemonheads are my drug of choice lately. However, after buying a box, I must take a few minutes to remove the pink ones. Ick. #dontjudgeme
- I’ve decided to only add one new television show to our fall lineup, Person of Interest. I heart J.J. Abrams. Episode one pulled us in, so it’s made the cut for now. All others? Not enough time and I had to draw the line somewhere.
- Little TDJ and I “fight” over my iPad on a daily basis. Really. He always wins. If you have apps that you like for the toddler crowd, please share.
- I know I owe ya’ll a post on couponing. Don’t kill me. Work has been holding me hostage for a few weeks now. I’m looking forward to some breathing room after tomorrow.
- Words with Friends is still the best game ever!!! Lately, I been getting the crappiest letters and losing pretty big, but I’m ok with it. And, I’m learning some new words, so the nerd in me really loves that. Did ya’ll know that “evite” was a word? Yeah, aside from the electronic invitation service! **LOL!!** According to dictionary.com, it means to shun or avoid. Well dang.
- In case we’re not already playing, hit me up. My username is MrsTDJ. If we are already playing, please note – I have too many open games. So, if our game concludes, I need for you to send me a re-match. I can’t initiate any new games. #addictedtoWWF
- D’anjou pears make the fall so sweet. Have you had one lately?
- Doing Zumba on the Xbox Kinect is a very laughable experience. Is there a better winning combo than a serious workout while you watch yourself do the moves? Although I was heartbroken for a nanosecond when I realized that although I was blessed with much “back”, I’ll never be a Luke dancer. #pouringoutalittleliquor
What’s up in ya’lls neck of the woods?