- Damn, I haven’t blogged in like 2 weeks. My bad! It seems like a whole lotta everything has gotten in the way. And, as someone else said, I think that most bloggers slack a little in the summer. I’ll try to get my rhythm back.
- The price of gas is STILL kicking my tail. Don’t give me that bullshat that “prices went down”. Um, yeah. For about 2 months, they crept down a few pennies and then they went right back up. **STILL kicking rocks at the gas companies**
- I have the book, “The Help” on my Kindle, but I haven’t read it yet. I’m going to see the movie first though because books that are made into movies don’t usually do the book justice. So, I’d like to go ahead and (hopefully) enjoy the movie, then really, really enjoy the book.
- STOP THE PRESSES!! Mama TDJ just acquired a Samsung Galaxy tablet. What the what???? The woman who can’t remember the last time she checked email – direct quote, “I think I checked it once or twice this year.” and is generally anti technology???? She told me that, “You’ve got it twisted. Tablets are cool, so I’m ready to embrace all of it.”
- Words with Friends is STILL the best game ever!!! My username is MrsTDJ. Hit me up if we’re not already playing. If we are already playing, please note – I have too many open games. So, if our game concludes, I need for you to send me a re-match. I can’t initiate any new games. #addictedtoWWF
- I have a nemesis and arch rival in a certain blogger!! You’re going down woman! I’m still thinking of an evil and sinister nickname for her, because all villains need nicknames. *lol* If I didn’t like her so much, I’d think she was cheating! Ya’ll, this chick has WHOOPED MY TAIL for the last few weeks. I’ve only been able to beat her in ONE game out of like 57.
- Is anyone watching “Torchwood” on Starz? I’d seen a few commercials, but finally checked out the premier episode ON DEMAND last night. Mekhi Phifer isn’t on my list but I went for it anyway. Me likey!! I have no idea where they are going with things, but I think that hubs and I might stick around to find out.
- Little TDJ loves the pool and so far, we’ve been 3 times in the last 3 weeks. Even with sunscreen, we’re both browning up pretty nicely. Funky, raised eyebrow and skany sideye at MrTDJ. A few days ago he said, “You’re normally the color of a Twinkie body, but right now, you’re more the like the bottom.”
What’s up in ya’lls neck of the woods?