- All the video blogs (aka vlogs) that are floating around on the sites of my fellow bloggers. My interest was piqued recently when I read about the “accent” challenge here. After having watched 3 such vlogs, ya girl feels compelled to make her own. AR Gal thinks that I’ll sound like MC Lyte. *lol* I’ll handle it that this weekend. The pic below made me laugh because EVERYONE swears they don’t have an accent.
- This site, Catalog Living, gives me the giggles on a consistent basis. The writers are hilarious or maybe I’m just corny.
- Pandora, specifically my Adele station. That little British chick can sing!! As a result of that station, I’ve been exposed to Sara Bareilles, Melanie Gardot, Colbie Caillat, and Holly Brook. Mixed in with my existing favorites like Norah Jones, Corrine Bailey Rae and Amy Winehouse.
- temps in the 90’s because 100 is just too damn hot. I’m looking forward to filling our little pool and letting LittleTDJ splash himself exhausted tomorrow.
- White nectarines. Yum, yum, YUM! I’ve you’ve never tried them, get yourself to your local grocery store ASAP!! I’ve had white peaches and thought they were just ok. Accidentally bought white nectarines last spring and almost lost my mind for the rest of the summer. Delicious!
- that today is FRIDAY!!!!
What are ya’ll loving today??