- The Ovation Channel??? When did we get that??? Fame is on!!! Yes, yes, YES!! I used to love Fame! I often wished that I had gone to the High School for the Perfomring Arts. Their days and nights were always filled with so much damn creativity and artistic expression. “Well right here is where you start paying. In sweat!” Even as a kid, I guess I was a germaphobe because that line used to make me cringe. *lol*
- Still love Words with Friends, even when I’m getting my tail kicked. Don’t take me for a sucka though – I kicks tail on a semi-regular basis too.
- Damn! A woman survived in the snow for 7 weeks eating snow and a bag of trail mix. She rationed herself to a teaspoon of trail mix, one fish oil pill and one Joll.y Ran.cher per day. That seems like a serious will to survive and God. Just wow!
- LOL @ the Carmax commercial about customer service. When the team comes out to wash the windows, clean the car etc and the poor dude thinks he’s being car jacked? Classic! Have ya’ll seen it? No? Here ya go! Dag, looks like it’s from the Super Bowl. Guess I’m the late one! *lol*
- I don’t understand colored hair. Not normal colors like brown, reddish, and blondish hair. I’m talking about Rainbow Brite aka Kool Aid colors. Seriously. Somebody explain them to me.
- Just put the ingredients for chicken noodle soup in the crockpot. So what it’s May and it’s going to be close to 80 this week. And no, I’m not sick either.
- I hate Exx.on, BP, Crown, and every other gas company. They are all greedy sons of b$tches who are full of sh#t. Period.
- If the grass in my front yard gets any taller, I might lose my son. Our law guy is MIA. And yes, he’s already been paid. #Ihatethieves!