- If I never hear the Jennifer Hudson song, “Where You At?” again, I’ll be happy. The English major, word nerd and writer in me CRINGES every single time I hear that phrase. “Where you at?” Really??????? Would it really have made that significant of a difference to have penned the song with, “Where are you?” Ugh!!!
- The price of gas is kicking my tail. I have no desire to purchase another vehicle, but MrTDJ and I may need to do just that. I drive about 120 hrs a day and a hybrid vehicle may be in my future. **kicking rocks at the gas companies**
- Little TDJ’s favorite television show is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Overall, a cute show. However, it has been absorbed into my subconscious and yesterday, upon getting some good news in the office, I responded with “Hot diggidy dog!”. **blink blink** Clearly, I need an intervention.
- Shhhhhhh!!!!!! Don’t tell my NY family, but we’re coming to town for Easter to surprise my Grandmother. I’m super excited. My little family hasn’t been to NY in way too many months.
- Thanks to a certain group of women I know, my stash of bath and body products has ballooned out of control. **wagging my finger and shaking my head** Ya’ll know who you are. Enabling azz enablers!
- Wow! I guess more people are trying to get into coupons. Since Monday’s post, I’ve gotten a dozen emails asking for more tips. I’m happy to respond. Look for a post in the next couple of weeks with some tips and strategies.
- Words with Friends is the best game ever!!! Sometimes I win big, other times I lose big. Doesn’t matter – I still love it. I like the close games the best. In case we’re not already playing, hit me up. My username is MrsTDJ. If we are already playing, please note – I have too many open games. So, if our game concludes, I need for you to send me a re-match. I can’t initiate any new games. #addictedtoWWF
- Is anyone watching “Breakout Kings” on A&E? Who knew that Laz Alonso was more than a pretty face? I initially watched on the strength of Domenick Lombadozzi from “The Wire”. But, we’ve been pleasantly surprised. Might be my favorite new show.
- I have a confession – I’m one of those people who is mushy and moved by all the hoopla over the Royal Wedding. Shocked? Come on, ya’ll should be able to tell by now that ya girl is the romantic type. MrTDJ has already been warned – clear some ish off the DVR or your ish will be deleted. I’ve got HOURS of the Royal Wedding to tape! I’ll likely fast forward through most of it, but yep, I’m taping it and plan to watch parts of it. And I’ve even DVR’ed the Lifetime Movie, “William and Kate”. Hush!
What’s up in ya’lls neck of the woods?