Hey ya’ll!! Sorry I’ve been quiet around these parts and I surely haven’t popped in most of my blog buddies over the last two weeks. Blame it on the man! *lol* Gotta keep that paycheck coming, ya know? Hopefully I’ll be back to posting regularly by the end of this week. A few things that have been on my mind over the last few days:
- Song I’m playing nonstop right now: William McDowell, I Give Myself Away. I first heard it at a friend’s wedding in December and it stuck with me.
- I swore that I wouldn’t get sucked into anymore trashy reality shows, but the tv landed on “You’re Cut Off” on Vh1. Spoiled rich girls who go to “boot camp” where they have to share a house, work doing various jobs, etc. **smh** I’m in. Damn.
- I love BBC News. It’s usually the first place that I start reading about world news. I loved this quick and dirty summary of what’s going on in Egypt for anyone that’s not up to speed.
- I really just don’t get the appeal of Wacka Flocka Flame. I just don’t.
- I’ve super excited about the Super Bowl this weekend! Let’s go Steelers!!
- So, does anyone know if Mike Tomlin and Omar Epps are related or what? Seriously, the resemblance is uncanny.
- I hate shady car dealerships. I’m dealing with one now that is trying to gauge my extended warranty company. Greedy bastards!
- I’m thankful for many things, but I am especially grateful to have good health insurance.
How have ya’ll been?