- I was on a self-imposed spending freeze until I saw yesterday’s Living Social deal for amazon.com. **smh** I’m so weak. I think it’s time for me to unsubscribe to groupon, living social and all the rest of those sites.
- Interesting the way that the moments leading up to life changing news burn themselves into your memory almost as much as the news itself. Don’t cha wish you could go back to the “before”?
- Loves that Kindle users now have the ability to share books with friends. Now I need some folks to share books me. Do you have a Kindle? Come on, let’s be friends! I’ll share my list if you share yours.
- I got so excited this morning over a coupon auction that I won on ebay that I’m thinking perhaps I have a problem. Not to the extent of THESE people, but a teeny weeny problem that I might have to address. I get a real charge from scoring great coupons, another one while in the store using them and a another at home later while reviewing my receipt.
- The battery on my blackberry is going nutty. Three bars and it just powers itself off. WTH? And it’s been doing this for 2 weeks. Ask me why haven’t I purchased a new battery yet? Yeah, I’m just waiting for it to fix itself. *lol*
- Getting parenting advice from people who haven’t raised their children all that well irritates the ish outta me. Really, your opinion is useless to me so stop sharing it. I’d sooner listen to non-parents with good common sense than to you. #stoptalkingtome
- Finally mailed our holiday cards, last Friday. I commit to doing better this year. Isn’t it the thought that counts though?
- I used to love the show “Brothers and Sisters”, but I am totally underwhelmed this season. They’ve got one more episode to pull me in or it’s getting booted from the DVR. Too much tv, not enough time. Gotta cut my losses early.
- Finally closed the hotmail account that I’ve had for 89 million years. Next up? Ridding myself of that pesky yahoo account. It’s mostly spam anyone. Gmail is every.single.thing and I’m ready to be exclusive!
What’s up in ya’lls neck of the woods?