- My office is empty this week. Thank goodness for small things.
- Um, yeah, that family photo session didn’t happen until Xmas day.
- So, I just finished ordering “Happy New Year” cards. Hush up peanut gallery.
- Those “Booty Pop” commercials are HILARIOUS to me. I simply must meet someone who has bought this butt enhancer. Fess up dear readers.
- Hmm, just when I was oh so excited about the content that the cable channel Centric offered, I just read that it’s owned by BET. If true, hell of a way to rebrand and market since BET’s name is toast. Haven’t had time to check the fact, so somebody tell me if it’s true. Talk to Mr. Google or something. What??? I can’t do research at 2:48am.
- Forgot how much I disliked “The Jamie Foxx Show” until tonight.
- Wishes our living room tv was mounted on the wall as I requested a few weeks ago. There have been a few erra shall we say attempts. Um, yeah. Score – Big ass tv – 3, DaddyTDJ and MrTDJ – 0.
- I’ll be 35 next year. Wow.
- Thinks personalized Xmas ornaments are the best. Just placed an order for my 2010 gift ornaments. Yeah, I said 2010. Problem?