- Monday came waaaaaaaaay too soon. I need another day off. I think I’ll be calling in sick one day this next week. **achoo!** Doesn’t that just sound like a nasty summer cold is brewing?
- I went out dancing about three weeks ago with two girlfriends and we had a ball! I love, love, love to dance and I hadn’t been out in about 2 years. Won’t be letting that happen again. I’m going out this Friday to celebrate a girlfriends birthday, so more dancing to come. YES!
- I’ve got 3 pics as part of a new post, but for the life of me, I can’t figure out what the heck to write. The photos crack me up, but maybe I’m just crazy. I don’t want to post just the photos, because I think that there is definitely an opportunity for discussion and shared laughter. I’ll get on that tomorrow next week.
- Finally!! On August 26, I’ll be able to tell you guys about a fantastic experience that I had back in June. I’m excited just thinking about it. I think that Travel Diva and A Hidden Gem will probably be posting about it too. *LOL* Who says folks can’t get a secret? We’ve been holding this in for two whole months!!! Here’s a hint:
- Football season is here!!! YAY BABY!! I can’t wait! I’m not as hardcore into it as I used to be, but I’ve still got love for the game. Basketball is cool, but the season is just too damn long! I’m surprising my dad with two tickets to see the Redskins vs. the Giants. Hopefully, he’ll take me! **insert wicked only child laughter**
- I wish I had the time (and focus) to take part in the 30 Day Blog Challenge, but alas, I don’t. I am however, enjoying reading the entries from those are participating. Maybe I’ll do an abbreviated version and commit to blogging every other day. Wait, why am I even writing down that lie? *lmao* I try to blog every 3-5 days and that’s a struggle.
- One of my mindless, guilty television pleasures in Big Brother. This season, I’m pretty disappointed though. Are any of ya’ll watching? I think that Brendan and Rachel are the worst showmance ever!! If that chick said, “coming/targeting me and my man…..” one mo’gin, I was gonna go find that damn house and pull her weave out, strand by strand. So, if I hate it so much, why am I still watching? **smh** One of life’s many mysteries!
- Have ya’ll ever check out Black and Married with Kids? Very interesting site. While I don’t agree with most many of the contributing authors, I do respect and appreciate the variety of opinions that are expressed. It’s especially eye-opening to read the perspective of the husbands/fathers that write for the site.
What’s up in ya’lls neck of the woods?