- I love, “The Good Wife“! I’ve been home recuperating from a little surgery, so I’ve had time to clean my DVR. I had all 23 episodes of that little gem of a show. A month or so ago, I considered deleting it and I’m soooooooooo happy I didn’t. Julianna Margulies is very good in the lead role and most of the characters are pretty compelling. My favorite character? Archie Panjabi as the bad ass, super cute, stealthy detective Kalinda Sharma. Kalinda is the character that always has or is able to obtain the inside info. She often leans outside the boundaries of the law to G.E.T. I.T. D.O.N.E! I’m excited about season two!
- Hubby bought me a Kindle for my birthday last week and I cant wait for the cast on my left wrist to come off so I can really play around with it. I’d been thinking about getting an e-reader for a while now, but ya girl is kinda cheap when it comes to spending $$ on treats for myself. He knew I’d never actually buy it for myself, so it was a wonderful surprise. I’ve already dropped it twice, so I’ll be online ASAP buying a case/cover for that bad boy.
- Spicy food is like heaven to me. My neighbor brought over some wings that had been marinated in Habanero pepper sauce and then coated with a homemade mixture of Trinidadian spices. Whew!!! They were the hottest thing that I’ve ever tasted and I could eat them every day!! Yum!
- The folks that appear on “The Peoples Court” bring me such joy and comedy!! Seriously, the kinds of cases that these nut jobs present are truly laughable! Laughable as in gut busting, side splitting and headache inducing! If you’ve never watched it, please, please give it a watch. Common sense really ain’t that common, ya know?
- I never realized just how much I used my left hand/wrist Geez! Nor did I realize how freaking heavy a hard plaster cast would be. I hope to never be casted again.
- I have 193 blogs in my gooogle reader. **smh** I try to keep up with everyone, but it’s hard sometimes. I’ll admit to hitting “mark all as read” from time to time and hoping that I don’t miss anything significant. Do ya’ll use google reader? If not, how do you keep track of the blogs that you read regularly? How many are you reading? How do you find the time????
- I love my blackberry! I can’t believe it took me so long to get a smartphone. Not very smart MrsTDJ!