- Jilian Micheals is the devil! She and her 30 Day Shred Workout DVD are trying to kill me! But, I’m not stopping!
- I love the show “Criminal Minds” but the episodes are starting to really becoming a little too disturbing for me. I think that the shift in my psyche when I became a mother is messing with my ability to just view it as a tv show. Last week’s episode involving a sick couple that was abducting children, keeping them for years and when they got too old, killing them and destroying the evidence using a cremation stove. Wow. Just wow. Not sure if I can keep watching.
- This past weekend, my son and I had the pleasure of helping a friend who in on the road to achieving their dream. We are so, so, so proud of our girl Creole in DC and we can’t wait for her to BLOW UP!!!
- Right now, in the car, I’m listening to “VH1 Behind the Music: The Hall and Oates Collection“. Almost forgot how much I loved those dudes until recently, so I ordered the CD from Ama.zon and have been jamming for a solid week. Great purchase for $4.81!
- Hello, my name is MrsTDJ and I’m addicted to e.bay. There, I said it. Now somebody, anybody, help me!!! My latest obsession? Coupons. Bet some of ya’ll didn’t even know that you could purchase, I mean erra . . . pay someone for their time to clip coupons. Because, according to the fine print on each and every coupon printed, “Coupon cannot be bought, copied, transferred or sold”. So, the folks on ebay are just charging you for the time and energy it took them to clip, organize and post the details. Riiiiiiiiiiiight!
- I have to go to my local post office this weekend. Ya’ll please, please pray for me. My experiences at the post office have never been the greatest. For my new readers, please refer here. I am not going to that particular post office, but one about 2 miles from there. I am not confident that I will leave there with the mail that I intend to pick-up. Perhaps I will try a meditation exercise before I get out of my car.
- An out of state friend called and needed to borrow $150. Although my friends list on Facebook is 600+, my friends list in real life is teeny weeny, so there was no hesitation when I agreed. Didn’t need to know what it was for or why they didn’t have it. Just tell me how to get it to you. They needed it right away and didn’t want me to go to their bank the following day, so they suggested West.ern Uni.on or Mone.y G.ram. I agreed and sent it promptly. They called this morning to get my banking info to make a deposit. I provided the info and they asked me to confirm that I had received the funds. I checked my account and indeed, a deposit had been made of $150. Ya’ll it cost be $19.99 to send the money. I would have paid my lender back $170.00. Am I wrong for thinking that way? It’s $20 bucks so I’m not going to ask her about it, but I’m curious as to what other think. Opinions?