- Be upset that Flight Time and Big Easy got eliminated from “The Amazing Race” last night? Nope, I wasn’t. I thought I would be, but their positivity and laughter made me smile. I wish they were on their way to the finals, but it simply didn’t work out.
- cry at the end of “Marley and Me” when the dog died? Nope, sure didn’t. Dogs are ok, but I don’t love ‘em. Sorry Monnie! However, if I were going to love a dog, it would probably be Jaru and Lucy, two of the coolest dogs I’ve ever met.
- laugh at the situation with Tiger Woods and his wife? Nope, sure didn’t. Keep your hands to yourself.
- Watch the “Soul Train Awards” last night? Nope, sure didn’t. There are not enough hours in the day to waste my time on Awards shows anymore. They typically bore me and play the music of artists that I can’t stomach. Transport me back to the past and give me music from the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s please and thank you.
- Write a thank you note in response to an unexpected thank you note that I received in the mail, which was in response to the original thank you note that I sent? Nope, sure didn’t. Confused? Me too! *lol* How many thank you notes are too many?
- Apologize for opening my neighbor’s utility disconnection notice that was mistakenly delivered to my mailbox? Nope, sure didn’t. My mailman must have numeric dyslexia because he is constantly “misdelivering” our mail. 7103 is not 7013. I’m sorry for your financial situation , but I’m tired of getting your bill collection notices. I put it in their mailbox and kept it moving.
- Ignore the homeless man that I see every morning that I stop for a sweet tea at the McDonalds near my job? Nope, sure didn’t. I gave him $.50 today, as I have done every time I’ve seen him in the past. He says he’s hungry, so hopefully those quarters help. If he’s not honest, that’s between him and his conscious.
- Feel sorry for my 13 year old niece because she lost her cell phone? Nope, sure couldn’t. Her mother won’t buy her another one until her next birthday (March), so she called me to cry and ask me to work on softening her mother’s stance. Um, sorry playa, I don’t think you should have a phone at all, so you definitely don’t want me to call your mother. You might get another phone at all if I get involved. I didn’t need a cell phone at 13 and neither do you!