- Please don’t mention The Gosselins, David Letterman or the lost bid for the Chicago Olympics to me. I have NO INTEREST whatsoever in any of the 3.
- I’m an Olympics junkie and couldn’t be happier that Rio won for 2016. I may be able to put a pennies together and get myself on down there for a few days of adventure.
- It’s official – I now hate the Baltimore Washington Parkway and almost every single driver that commutes northbound in the AM and southbound in the PM.
- Juggling this mommy thing, wife thing, work thing is a challenge. I haven’t found a good balance and my friendships are the most obvious victim. I miss my friends and look forward to seeing many of them on October 17th! Hopefully, I’ll be able to squeeze in time with the rest in the next few weeks.
- My son thinks that the sound of dogs barking is hilarious and I blame the oh so lovable and spoiled, Lucy and Jaru. Creole, please come and get your nephew! *lol*
- Last week, a colleague was reprimanded, sent to counseling and ordered to make restitution for inappropriate use of a government credit card. Ya’ll wanna know what he did? This fool paid for his mistress to have a breast augmentation! Yep, ya heard me, but I’ll say it again. This married man thought that it was OK to cheat on his wife, then use his government credit card to buy his mistress some new ta-tas! Well damn!!! However, the craziest part of the story for me, is that he didn’t lose his job. ***CRICKETS*** Nope, written reprimand, mandatory counseling with Employee Assistance Counselors and he’s on a payment plan to reimburse Uncle Sam, without interest. Wow, just wow. Makes me want to hit up Home Depot after work and buy the materials for the new deck that hubby and I have been dreaming about. Geez!!!
- Although the lyrics to his new song “Papers” are tacky as hell, I have a sneaky little feeling that Usher is about to sell a gazillion records!!!
- Seems like I’m going to have to make “Craptastic Customer Service” a weekly feature around here. WTH is wrong with retailers? I’ve got a new crop of misfits to add to my crap list, so I’ll post in a few days.