Hey ya’ll! Did two weeks really pass by so quickly??? I haven’t written a post in that long. Well, that’s not true, I’ve written them, but I haven’t posted them. Sorry! I promise to get back at ‘cha soon. A few random things:
- Why didn’t anybody tell me that the new season of Top Chef started on Wednesday night? Thank goodness for Bravo airing the premiere episode a million times. I DVR’ed it this morning. I love that show!
- Plaxico Burress? Seriously? 2 years? For shooting himself in the thigh. Dante Stallworth – 30 days for plowing into and running over a man while drunk. So, you actually receive more jail time for injuring yourself, than you do for killing another human being? Wow. Just, wow!
- I’m loving my natural hair right now. Thanks to a few quick tips from No Catch Phrase , I’ve got a nice, simple routine going that is giving me the look that I want. Thanks again lady!
- My BFF is coming up from ATL tomorrow to spend a week in the DMV! I’m so excited to see her and my new goddaughter!! YEAH!
- A gas station that I frequent was robbed about 20 minutes after I gassed up last night! The 2 fools that robbed it, shot the clerk and one elderly lady inside. Whew, my angel must have been looking out!
- I wonder if the time I spend on Facebook is affecting my desire to blog. Hmmm…..must think about that. I still haven’t joined Twitter and I refuse. My internet time is precious and I can’t divide the few minutes I get to any more addictive sites!
Ya’ll have a great weekend and I’ll get back at this blogging thing next week. I promise!