What’s up ya’ll? So many random thoughts on my little mind. Here they go:
- If you live, work and/or park at a secure location i.e., you need to swipe/scan something to enter, WTF don’t you have said piece of material out and ready to swipe/scan? Every morning that I get to work, I am stuck behind some idiot who doesn’t have their badge ready. I wear 4 different badges, so they are on a lanyard around my neck. Some people don’t want to wear theirs like that – cool. But, can you at least have it on the seat ready to swipe? That extra minute you waste could be the difference between me being on time or late. *lol* Shut up!
- I watch too much reality TV. I’ve know for awhile, but I think I really need rehab or something. Current faves are Top Chef Master’s, Next Food Network Star and Chopped. I’m really looking forward to Big Brother starting on July 9.
- Hmm, just realized that there’s a food theme is most of my favorite show. Sounds like I’ve got an issue, huh? Since I can’t/don’t eat very much, I live vicariously through Food Network Shows.
- I’m so excited to be going to NY to visit my family for the 4th of July holiday weekend. This is my favorite time of year because my birthday is 7/2 **shameless plug** and my family always does big things for the 4th. This year, my auntie mom (my mom’s little sis who is like a 2nd mom to me) is turning 50, so we’re really going to party! And, my dad’s family is having a family reunion. Little Mr. TDJ is going to meet 98% of his family over the course of 3 days. Whew! I’m tired just thinking about it!
- I really, really miss playing bidwhist. I love Spades, but I LOVE Bidwhist! I’ll squeeze in a few games when I see the fam next weekend, but I need some local DC/MD/VA folks to play. Anyone interested?
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta is having another season. Really? Seriously? Nah, you’re joking right. Um. . . okay. Was I the only one that didn’t get sucked into this nonsense? Do these “chicks” really represent “us”? They damn sure don’t rep me!
- I am not my hair! So, I cut it all off! Why? Because I’m a grown ass woman and I wanted to! I’m absolutely LOVING it! Makes working out, rainy days and getting ready in the morning a breeze!
- My boss will be out tomorrow for 2 weeks. Hallelujah! Erra, I’ll be visiting ya’lls blogs very frequently during this period!